Do you need business accounting advice?
At CMA Accounting and Taxation Services we handle everything from bookkeeping to tax returns. We’re big enough to handle any job, but small enough to care. We want you to feel like you’re a part of our family.
We take a comprehensive approach to help give you peace of mind that your financial affairs and business needs have been cared for in the best way possible.
While we provide traditional tax return and accounting services, we look at your business from more than just a historical perspective. We actively work with you to develop your business and improve it as it happens.
We work with you to help you achieve these goals:
- Structuring your business for best outcomes
- Increased business profit and cash flow
- Business growth
- Protecting your family and your assets
- Managing your business
- Minimised taxation
- Less pressure and worry
- Making difficult business decisions
- Family Trusts used as asset protection vehicles
- Successor Director system
- Secured Loan Agreements to protect the funds you have loaned into your business
- Separation of the “risk” and “asset” areas of your business and personal assets
- Estate Planning, including establishing your Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Asset Protection system
- Companies used to “cap” your tax at a maximum 30%.
- 100% tax deductions for notebook computers, mobile phones / PDA’s, and briefcases (one of each per year).
- Tax-effective Home Loans and Debt Recycling Plans (reducing your non tax deductible debt while at the same time maximising the interest you can claim on your tax return).
- Financial Statements, Tax Returns, Business Activity Statements (BAS’s).
- We provide you with simple to use Checklists to put together the information we need to prepare your financial reports.
- Our plain English letters help to clearly communicate to you your business obligations and taxation responsibilities.
- Our feedback and action plan to help get next year right
- Strategies and tools to increase your business profits and cash flow.
- Business Valuations for Succession Plans and Insurance purposes.
- Cash Flow Forecasts and Strategic Plans.
- Systems and procedures (so that your business can run without you).
One of our key strengths is our highly experienced and enthusiastic team. We truly enjoy what we do and keep up to date with the very latest accounting methodology and legal requirements. We typically provide advice before you’re even aware you need it. It’s this consistently high level of service that our clients tell us they have come to enjoy and rely on.
For many years we’ve been the go to business advisors for many family businesses, small businesses, individual investors, small tax return clients and self managed super funds. We know what works, and we can pass this experience on to you, to help you manage and improve your organisation
You can feel confident and at ease knowing that your business needs have been given the highest level of care available.
Fees tailored to your business
Our fees are always 100% transparent before and after we’ve worked with you. Each business management situation is different and therefore, so are our fees. We will take an inventory of your needs and prepare a custom proposal to works best for you.
Book a complimentary consultation now!
Get your business humming with professional business services to help you achieve your business goals. Join our growing business community today.